1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

I love my wife!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by slapout, Nov 8, 2009.

1. slapout

slapout New Member

Jul 16, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I love my wife! We went out to eat Friday night and she said "Are we going by Best Buy?" I said, "If you want to". They didn't have either phone on display so we asked if they had any of the new Android phones and they said "yeap". Then my wife talked me into getting an Eris! Since we were due an upgrade we got it for $99 (didn't even had to do a mail-in-rebate).

Haven't had it very long, but so far I'm loving it!

While we were there another man came in and wanted to trade the Motorola Droid that he had bought that morning for an Eris. And other couple was also looking at the Android phones.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    awesome congrats on your new purchase

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I checked out the Droid Eris on Friday night, also at Best Buy. Slick phone. Love the form factor. Enjoy it. Love the Sense UI.

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Yes, it is a nice phone. Side by side with the Droid at the Verizon store near me.

Enjoy your new phone!

6. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    Congratulations on your new device. :dft010:big_smile

7. slapout

slapout New Member

Jul 16, 2007
    Thanks. And thanks for all the info you've posted here about the Eris.

8. skyrkt

skyrkt New Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Your wife is seriously awesome if she talked you into getting the Eris. :dft003:cool

9. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    She set that up perfectly for you. You must have been good lately.....don't get too excited.....if you piss her off you'll 'lose' it. lol!