1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

I Want to Buy New Android Phone

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Snap2 door, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Chris Eissens

Chris Eissens New Member

Aug 8, 2013

Sponsored Ad

I have the Galaxy S 4 and I am really happy with it. However these days most new phones are good for lots of apps and games.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Not sure how you can be so positive as it has yet to be released by carriers, unless you are a tester. It does look like it could be a real powerhouse and the specs are impressive. Here is a nice review covering a bunch of areas.

A few issues do bother me, but I don't know they would be deal breakers. The non-removable battery is first, but LG certainly isn't the only one going in that direction. Their choice of materials that seem to attract fingerprints and streaks would probably drive me a bit crazy (not a long trip for me though :D). The volume rocker and on/off button being mounted on the rear is quite odd.

The Clip Tray feature really sounds interesting to me.

It is certainly a large device.

#22 stevetaz, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Vishal

Vishal New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    You should try this Phone :

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 (Black)

Thank You

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Why?

6. Olivia50

Bronze

Sep 18, 2013
    I would only recommend the HTC One... Nothing's better than that. It's the bestest ever smartphone I have seen.

7. stephaniejas

stephaniejas New Member

Apr 4, 2014
    HTC one m8 is the best phone because 5-inch 1080p SLCD screen, Duo camera with 4MP UltraPixel sensor, HTC Sense 6, Quad-core Snapdragon 801 CPU

8. RL52

RL52 New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    nexus 5 I would recommend. Best android phone so far from performance and software

9. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011
    right now i would have to say the glalaxy note3 is till the best phone out. better than iphone, M8, and yes even the s5

10. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Right now, I would say that if the OP still hasn't found a phone from 2012, any recommendations made here are pointless....

11. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Welcome to eA....

#30 stevetaz, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  12. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I think you have to go with HTC or Samsung both have amazing smartphones with cool features but all depends on your budgets..

13. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I think you have to check on HTC and Samsung..

14. shwta_w

shwta_w New Member

Jun 6, 2016
    I would recommend you samsung mobile.The latest samsung galaxy s7 edge or galaxy note 5 is the best.

15. ahey68

ahey68 New Member

Jul 7, 2016
    S7 edge .

16. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    go for Samsung Galaxy note 2 or for much reasonable option Samsung Galaxy A8 is also a good choice but nothing can beat note 2 though

17. Rosie Tesmenitskaya

Rosie Tesmenitskaya New Member

Sep 3, 2016
    one plus is the best option otherwise you can go for Xperia phones latest x , xa ,xa ultra and x performance, see all and check which one you will like

18. indabaa

indabaa New Member

Jun 30, 2016
    Go for Galaxy S7 edge.