iBook,Kindle and Kobo

Discussion in 'Samsung Android Phones' started by Alkali, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Alkali

Alkali Member

Dear friends,
    I have all of the above and have tried others but I just cannot get my ebooks in them. My most favorite books are The Carpetbaggers, The Adventurers and Stiletto by Harold Robbins and also Pirates of her own by Kinley Macgregor and almost all James Hadley thrillers but no matter how I tried I can't have them on my phone,they are just not there . Please help. Thanks very much.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

If they are not for sale in those apps then you cant get them on the phone unless you find them in PDF somewhere.
    Did you try Barnes and Noble books or the Play Bookstore?
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Alkali Member

No but I will try now. Thanks very much.
  5. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

Here are three James Hadley books in Kindle format at the Amazon store. What did you use to search when you said you can't find any?

That was the first and only search I did.
  6. Alkali

Alkali Member

Thanks very much but I really forgot to mention I want to read them on my phone not the paper back.
  7. stevetaz

Your title says iBook, Kindle and Kobo and your first sentence was this:
    "I have all of the above and have tried others but I just cannot get my ebooks in them..."

I gave you a link to Kindle versions, not paperback (but they were also listed). What format are you looking for???????
  8. Alkali

Alkali Member

I have followed the link but there only two types. Hard cover and paper back and I do not have kindle On my android.
  9. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

Install the Kindle app on phone....then use Steve's links.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Alkali

Alkali Member

Hi, Sherri pls send me link for the kindle, i checked the stotw its not there
  11. stevetaz

Jeeeeez...When you open that link, the first title is only hardcover or paperback. The others include Kindle in the choices. There is also a tab to select Kindle versions. Here is a link to that, but be aware, the paperback version is also included in the selections. Don't pick that one.
  12. Alkali

Alkali Member

I bet I am semi blind. I cannot see anything "Kindle" to download.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android
  13. sherri

sherri Well-Known Member

Link sent, Alkali. If it doesn't work, let me know & I will try to get the apk for you.

You can try other e-readers on phone. Google Books, perhaps? Then you can download books directly from market.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  14. dhorner

dhorner New Member

Check out calibre, you might be able to user that to download to your device...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Everything Android