1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

ICS 4.0.4

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by EQBob, May 29, 2012.

1. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007

Sponsored Ad

So Engadget had an article in my news feeds about the Nexus on Verizon getting ICS 4.0.4 Was wondering what this means in terms of anything I'd see or notice?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You might notice a better connection to 4G/3G, less freezing, less to no random reboots....but outside of that I don't think you will notice much. Its not a visual update, more of a maintenance update.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Hockey. Mine updated the other day and I have noticed no differences. Sorry for late reply. Back in NJ. Leaving in about 30 min to take Mom in for emergency heart surgery @ Morristown. At least the traffic on 78 and 287 will be greatly reduced at 4am...

5. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Well, so much for 78 not having traffic. 287 was barren but 78 had pretty decent traffic levels for 4:30am. 287 signs are in horrible shape. No retro reflectivity on most of them. Google maps however showed me every detail to get here and park so got here without a hitch. Now just waiting to get her registered and settled in. And using the free wi-fi. (g)

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Good luck to your mom and to you....

7. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Steve. Appreciate it.

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Wow, sorry to hear that.
    Good luck!

9. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Thanks Hockey!

10. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Just got the post-surgery report and it all looks good. They had to use 2 stents but she did fine and no known issues at this time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Hey, I have two stents too. Maybe we can form a club.

There must be an app for that.....

12. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    Hope everything stays good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Everything Android