1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Incredible 2

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by caroleriordan, May 14, 2011.

1. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I would strongly suggest not upgrading to the incredible 2 . My husband has my first one and I'm tempted to trade . It has a front facing camera which I thought would come in handy to talk to my daughter in Iraq but Skype and Verizon do not have the capability to do that . The internet is not as fast as the first one as well and I'm waiting for accessories to be made so I can put my extended battery back in ( I need a new back cover since its bigger. :(

Sent from my ADR6350 using Everything Android

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    How about gtalk video chat?

Sent from my Xoom using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Is have to see if my daughtet can get that on her computer in Iraq. Thanks I'm going to check that out.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Sure thing, let us know how it works out!

Tell your daughter, "Thanks for what she does" from us here at eA!! :)

6. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Thank you, I will :)

7. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    In my phone settings there is a choice of preferred networks, GSM,CDMA, Or Global. It was set on Global out of the box. Does anyone know what setting would be best? Thanks ;)

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Probably CDMA would be best until you have or use a sim card in the phone, might cut down on it searching for another network other than Verizons.

9. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Now that I've had the Incredible 2 for a little over a month I have to say it has a beautiful screen resolution and I've been using a HTC 2150 mah battery and its very impressive . It actually goes longer on this phone than the 3500mah I used with the original Incredible ...and that's with very heavy phone usage and w/o turning anything off. I'm very happy with it now.

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Awesome great to hear, glad you are liking it and came back to let us know :)

11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    S-off has been achieved for the Inc 2... Perminant root is right around the corner!!