1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing the Everything Android Forum App

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Aug 5, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

It's free and offers direct access to our Twitter feeds, which provides the latest news, etc. For those who already have Tapatalk, we certainly support it here.

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Logoff from the app. When you hit the forum root, hit the refresh button. Then try to login and go from there. This will be fixed with the next version.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    This thread fixed itself before I logged out. The Trillian Beta and uFlowers threads still aren't accessible.

Sent from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Have you tried logging out, refreshing at the forum root and then logging back in?

Just to confirm, you are using the version from the Android Market correct?

-Chris

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Running the app from the Market and tried the logout, refresh, login thing.

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    every once in awhile I get the same error you get the "processing...." which stays on the phone for what feels like a lifetime. I usually press the back arrow and go to posting...it will take a longer amount of time before the post sets in but it does work.

8. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Found another thread I can't get to in the app. ' Droid X Rooted'

9. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Can't get to the Off Topic ' Test' thread.

10. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Lots of threads the app can't open. It is getting worse.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

11. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Just reached out to the developer for an ETA on the update. His only fix, which might not work, is to do a refresh at the forum root.

The new version should fix this -- at least I hope so.

12. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I deleted my images from the Calendar thread and now the app can see that thread.

13. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Started working with the developer this morning on the update. I don't see it taking more than a week to finalize.

14. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    The quake3droid thread won't open. It has to be the images.

15. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I had the same problem with the app. This will most definitely be fixed in the new build. I'm happy to report that work is under way on the update. It shouldn't be too much longer.

16. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    It would be cool to be able to see which forum a thread is in while reading it. The top bar would be the place. I don't need to know who I am or that I am @ EA.

17. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    New update is killer. Using now and will send market update shortly.

Sent from my Nexus One using Everything Android App

18. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    The updated app has been uploaded to the Android Market. Go get it. Trust me, it's so worth it.

19. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Looks good. Threads with images work.

20. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    It's fast like lightning, which is also good.:dft012:wink

21. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    It still doesn't return from background properly.

I/ActivityManager( 337): Displayed activity com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity/.ThreadActivity: 952 ms (total 952 ms)

I/ActivityManager( 337): Starting activity: Intent { cmp=com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity/.CreateTopicActivity (has extras) }

I/ActivityManager( 337): Displayed activity com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity/.CreateTopicActivity: 328 ms (total 328 ms)

I/NotificationService( 337): enqueueToast pkg=com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity callback=android.app.ITransientNotification$Stub$Proxy@464ce378 duration=1

E/vending (28636): com.android.vending.api.LocalAssetDatabase.buildPackageNameMap(): Multiple assets with package name com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity

I/ActivityManager( 337): Process com.quoord.everythingandroid.activity (pid 28308) has died.