1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it just me, or did this forum used to have threads in it?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by HaroldNMalt, Aug 17, 2012.

1. HaroldNMalt

HaroldNMalt New Member

Aug 12, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Granted, I am no power-poster or long-time forum regular, but I seem to recall that this forum used to have such things as posts and threads and so on. Anyone else recall this, or is it mere madness on my part?

2. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    Umm, yes. Without trying to sound too snarky; your comment is a post, and so is mine. Together they are a thread...

Sent from my DROID4 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. HaroldNMalt

HaroldNMalt New Member

Aug 12, 2012
    I specifically meant the Nexus 7 subforum, which seemed populated yesterday and today is devoid of any post but this one - or at least, it seems so to my eyes.

5. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    I'm seeing the same thing

Sent from my DROID4 using Everything Android

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Move along....Nothing to see here.....

Kidding. Yes, it would appear the forum shed previous activity and has broken away, free.....

If tehre were threads before. I don't have a Nexus 7 so I really wasn't paying attention....

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    We just added the Nexus 7 forum, so it started with 0 posts. This was added by request of users and because... well, it makes tremendous sense.

8. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011
    Perfect sense if you ask me :)