1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to send multiple sms pics with Android OS?????

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by smf98aggie, Jul 26, 2011.

1. smf98aggie

Bronze

Jan 11, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Ok, I searched the forum and didn't find anything about this, so I thought I'd ask here. This situation is irritating the hell out of me. Is than any way at all to attach multiple pics to a text message with an Android phone. I've tried with the stock messenger, GO SMS Pro, Handcent SMS, etc... and none of them will let me. The only thing I've been able to do is set it up as a slideshow, but that still doesn't give me a full screen viewing of the pics! Am I doing something wrong? Also, when I receive multiple pics from other people, they come up as a slideshow and the pics are really small. I can't even zoom in on them. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Oh, and one more thing......Is it possible to attach a video? and if so, how short does it have to be? I've tried that too multiple times, but all it says is that the video is too long to attach and when I shorten it (even down to 40 sec) it STILL won't attach it! WTF is the problem. Please help, thanks.

2. caroleriordan

Bronze

Jun 25, 2010
    Gmail has separate add on you can download from the market called attachment and you can attach anything you like

Sent from my ADR6350 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. smf98aggie

Bronze

Jan 11, 2011
    Ah, I'll check into that. :) But, what about through SMS texting?

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No I believe it only does one at a time.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    The slide show method works. When you tap to open the slide show, tap menu. This will let you download pics to sd card for full page viewing.

I don't understand not being able to see full pics before sending..
    .Aren't you sending using you gallery?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

7. iP5

iP5
    Bronze

Oct 23, 2010
    Send an email to the guys with go sms, that's a smart feature enhancement.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk