1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is the EVO still a worthwhile device?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dwp1975, Dec 19, 2010.

1. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008

Sponsored Ad

It's been out for awhile, and new Android devices are rolling out every week. At this stage of the game is a EVO a wise choice? I have been doing more Android development then iPhone and WebOS as of late so I want a Android device as my daily driver rather than my deactivated ERIS that I've been using for application testing. With all these top end Android devices would I regret getting a EVO this late in the game?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No I dont think so, EVO is still a great device. The HTC Knight (EVO with a slider) will be coming out soon, but essentially the same device.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008
    Thanks, not a fan of sliders so I won't feel like I am missing anything even if this came out the very day after I got a EVO. I am waiting on a price drop that isn't mail order so I can pick a EVO back up, I miss my first one I returned a week or so after owning due to losing the bid on a Android project I had picked the device up to test with.