1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a Text Hack

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by vladimir74, Dec 14, 2009.

1. vladimir74

vladimir74 New Member

Jul 28, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I had a question. Is there a hack that can be sent via a text that will install a program on the Droid user that will send all of the TXT messages (coming/going) to the person that sent the text in the first place?

Thanks for any help

2. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    are you asking because you're worried it will happen to you or because you want to steal someone's text messages?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. vladimir74

vladimir74 New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    possibly both

I'm not worried about my txts but my wife is doing suspicious things and was just curious if i could get something to see if my suspicions are correct. i caught her before with dashboard but she got smart to that so i cant install that anymore. didnt know if there were anything like that out there.

5. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    well, i'm going to respectfully stay out it. this seems like it's between you and your wife.

besides, i don't know of an app or hack that would do that.

good luck.

6. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    I highly doubt that you'd be able to "sneak" anything onto the phone for the sole fact that whenever an app is installed, it explicitly notifies of permissions required by the application and prompts for acceptance...

7. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Either your whole family has droids (wife and kid and you) and/or you are a very spy like individual that likes to keep "track" of people.

Sorry find it a bit suspicious. But ill keep myself out of it as jester stated.

8. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    If you go to verizons site, and your the one paying the bill, you can see where and when they are texting...

9. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    This thread is creepy