1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any 100% stable ROM available for Desire S?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sMhsn, Aug 24, 2012.

1. sMhsn

Bronze

Jul 29, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Is there any 100% stable rom available for HTC Desire S? Ive been searching for it and found so many out there but everyone is complaining about every rom out there, complaining about wifi or camera or restarting issues are these roms meant to be unstable or they are supposed to be like stock one? can anyone please tell or guide regarding ICS or Jelly Bean ROM i can get without getting in trouble as ive never ported my phone before, thanks!

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    What are you not liking about stock ROM?

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sMhsn

Bronze

Jul 29, 2012
    its out dated man its 2.3.5 and so many people are using 4.1 i wanna try ICS & JB!

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I believe the Desire S is slated to get the ICS update. Perhaps you should search a bit more to find out when your provider will be receiving it because it would seem you are a bit nervous about rooting.

The other side of this is you might upgrade and say "is that all there is?".

You are asking about a 100% stable ROM, but I am not sure anyone can really expect that 100% of the time. I am not one who has rooted or installed custom ROMs so I can't say from personal experience. Let's see what others say......

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Gotta go with Steve on this....I am not finding anything special about ICS....It is good, but so was GB....

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2