1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there any app that can hide pictures and applications both?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by ButyllAC1988, Sep 21, 2015.

1. ButyllAC1988

ButyllAC1988 New Member

Sep 18, 2015

Sponsored Ad

I want to hide my personal pictures as well as some applications. Does any body knows of such app?

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You could use many of the apps available in the market, just check which is ruling the app chart and get it.

5. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    There are lot many apps in play store that will help you to hide pictures & many more stuff. but if you want to hide any app from home screen, I will suggest you to disable it in from settings.

6. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    There are bundle of apps available in the app store. yet I am using App Lock to hide pictures and to lock the apps

7. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    I'm using applock for hiding my applications and pictures. Just search it in google play.

8. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    Yes AppLock is best app.

9. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Go to the google play store and search. Hope you'll get lot's of apps.

10. Hotaru

Hotaru New Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Hey, i am using Anole Launcher to hide my personal pictures as well as some applications. You should have a try!