1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there ?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by thecruriousone, Nov 19, 2009.

1. thecruriousone

thecruriousone New Member

Nov 12, 2009

Sponsored Ad

This question was prolly already asked ,but is there any video editing softwarefor the droid like an app

2. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    just did a search for "video editing" on the app market and it came back with nothing..

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. thecruriousone

Nov 12, 2009
    yeah, nothing well nothing that enables recoded files to be trimmed and stuff like that . i was wondering if i need a specific app

5. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    I really need an application like this, It would be great if we could contact a developer to get something in the works...:dft002:zombie

6. Malvado

Malvado New Member

Aug 26, 2008
    why dont u try a PC app and then reupload it to ur droid

7. thecruriousone

Nov 12, 2009
    sorry what do you mean by that?

8. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    the Droid plays H.264 and WMV and others .... you just need to convert on the PC and transfer to the SD card on your Droid.

9. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i don't think he's looking for a conversion app. i think he's looking for an app to edit video. like cutting video and putting two video clips together. i've been looking for an editing app also.