1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this charger problem?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by seildoaihge sou, Aug 25, 2014.

1. seildoaihge sou

seildoaihge sou New Member

Aug 25, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Phone(Galaxy S5) stopped charging in the car. Both of the standard battery and the spare 8200mah battery are not charging, so is it my car USB port problem? Should I try a new car charger?

2. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    That would be a good place to start. I am assuming it charges fine when not in the car.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Everything Android mobile app

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Are you trying to charge from a car charger or from a USB port in a car?

Not all USB ports in cars are able to power chargers. Then again you may be using a data cable that won't conduct power for charging.

If it was working, but stopped perhaps your cable went bad.

5. gloriarood

gloriarood Guest

I am using Samsung Galaxy S5 but still not have any problem with its performance..

6. ashwell

ashwell New Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Did you connect the charger properly? If you do that then try another one in order to get connected to phone. Still no solution then your charger port don't response with your USB port.

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Ashwell, please note the age of threads you respond to. This one is more than three months old.

Not likely the poster is still looking for a solution, especially because they never even responded to the suggestions made back then.

8. meseek

meseek New Member

Jan 30, 2015
    You don't need to do that may be phone will be dead. please be careful about your phone, charge your phone with samsung charger.:)

9. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    You should try a new one. May be problem with you USB. So, try new one!

10. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Many times I also facing this kind of problem where I am charging in my car.. I don't why..