Is Used Android Phone Okay?

Discussion in 'Samsung Android Phones' started by cursor system, Aug 18, 2012.

1. I can not afford new Samsung Android phones as at now. Is it advisable to go for used one?
  2. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

I would be very, very cautious about buying a used phone from places like Craig's list or even eBay. If on eBay you want to make sure the seller is well established and the feedback is excellent and goes back a long way.

There are many scammers out there so make sure you get the ESN and verify with the provider the phone is not blocked or reported as stolen. If they won't provide the number it is probably a bad sign.

A better option might be to look for refurbished phones. Just about every provider has them and they include warranties too.

Just a thought....
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. ThomasErdbrik

ThomasErdbrik New Member

You can buy samsung android smart phone from installment from any store.Samsung is very android os phone in their device,and android mobile is very good apps are available.You can also buy Samsung chip phone.
  5. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

That was so helpful in answering the OP's question.
  6. Dave Cote

Dave Cote New Member

I just bought used, it's great:) Also, you can always wipe it or even install a new Mod:)
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Member

I can't remember which smartphone news site picked it up first but most of them ran with it. A few months ago there was article going around about how many smartphones retain a certain amount of personal information even after multiple factory resets.

Sent from my DROID4 using Everything Android