1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

it is for nexus7 to replace ipad

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by fskldgnvc, Aug 1, 2012.

1. fskldgnvc

fskldgnvc Member

Jul 24, 2012

Sponsored Ad

you guys may be confused about why i send this post, to me, a chinese guy, i think ipad is expensive since i do not earn a lot of money, so i will choose N7. the price is really great, and the size is ok, i can handle it , match to our Asian's hands..

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    So you are choosing the N7 because you like the price, you like the size and the form factor.

No confusion there. Enjoy.....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I would get one if I could...enjoy!

5. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    The N7 is not meant to be compared with the iPad. When the iPad Mini is released, then it will be a better comparison. I like the 7 inch size of the N7 which makes it more portable. I don't worry about display size of cellphone any longer not that I have a tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

6. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011
    I agree, the Nexus is in a totally different genre in comparison to the iPad. Hopefully the iPad Mini will fill the gap (from Apple's side) and then all device manufacturers will race to make better products.

7. lrusso85

lrusso85 New Member

Aug 8, 2012
    The N7 is pretty great, even better than the ipad. Easy to carry, ease to use and fully customizable and for a great price. I'm going to get one for me pretty soon.

8. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    And then Apple will race to sue...
    at this point there are lots of smaller tablets on the market (started with the Galaxy tab), and there are more than a few that would be considered high end tablets. (most of the rest seem to be Big Lots specials)
    it seems that Apple is doing the racing to catch up to the rest of the market where midsized tablets are concerned at least