1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Jelly Bean Upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Dear friends,
    Anybody received his upgrade OTA, I am yet to receive mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android

2. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    If you are using the Verizon galaxy nexus you will be waiting a while. The unlocked GSM version received the OTA update about a week ago.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    No my phone is not tied to any network or unlocked and that's make me wonder. Is there a way for somebody to push this to me?

5. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    did you buy your nexus from the google play store? The US "takju" version bought from the google play store pushed out the update last week. Have you tried going into settings/about phone/system update/check for update and seeing if there is an update available for download? Not sure if the "yakju" international version bought from Samsung has received the update yet.

6. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    No, mine was bought here in Nigeria and I have been checking on daily like you said. No update.

7. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Any further advise my friends?

8. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Hurry up and wait? Look here....