1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Jeyo Mobile Companion type program for Android?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by BigTK, Oct 18, 2010.

1. BigTK

Bronze

Jun 12, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Hello, long time WM user here. Looking for a JMC type program for my DX. Does on exist?

Thanks,
    T.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Trying to get them to view on the PC?
    Havent seen anything like Jeyo either

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. BigTK

Bronze

Jun 12, 2007

Yea, it's nice to be able to read and reply to text when the phone is docked, grab screen shots, and just manage some "stuff" from the PC side. There seems to be a number of things from my WM past I will need to let go of... :dft004:cry I think the trade off will be worth it.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yea there are, but I agree its worth it.
    Only way to take screen shots from the PC is using the Android SDK (as far as I know), other way is to be rooted and use an on phone app.
    You can send texts via Google Voice from the PC if you have it setup that way.

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    PDANet does texts on the PC but then you would have to be tethered. Another gap in the Android offerings. I will be watching Windows Phone.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.