1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Keyboard Lag

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by AndroidN3rd, Mar 28, 2010.

1. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008

Sponsored Ad

I've searched around and haven't come across an answer for this.. So either everyone is just living with it or it's just me :/ My keyboard lags when I'm typing really fast.. I have task killer and startup auditor to help improve performance, but it's still not doing the trick as far as my keyboard goes. :016:upset

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Swype and 2.1 works pretty good for me.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    me too !!!

Attached Files:

#3 gnath9, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  5. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    Explain por favor? :O

6. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    Omg!? Someone else in Nebraska??

#5 AndroidN3rd, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    swype is a secondary KB for the droind (and other wm devices) that allows you to do...just that, "swype" your finger over the letters to spell out words instead of actually typing on the screen. Theres very little error that occurs since its auto correct and if the word is not recognized it gives you some choices.

2.1 is the update available for the droids. Altho 2.1 is not official, it should be available soon (my guess will be next week sometime - speculation of course) You can get 2.1 for your Eris if you "root" you droid which is basically allowing you complete User Permissions over the phone/programs. Think of it as being similar to the TP's unlocking process.

8. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    Woah =O Swype is freaking cool! As for 2.1... I knew that XD Thanks though