1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

LeadBolt, Airpush, and SendDroid, OH MY!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Eastmore, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Eastmore

Eastmore New Member

Sep 1, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Ok... so... who has tried the new airpush sdk 5.0? Trying to do a head-to-head-to-head comparison with LeadBolt, Airpush, SendDroid, etc. Have been really happy with Leadbolt until recently and I'm starting to think there are much better options out there. From what I'm seeing, advertisers are seeing click through rates hit 16% on average with Smartwall, which is NICE. And devs are getting CPMs averaging $9.55. Anyone else having success here? Anyone coming up really short?

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    I remove apps that force these. One of my favorite apps, Music Paradise, uses airpush, but makes it optional. Only reason it is still on my phone and tablet.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Rottie Droid

Rottie Droid New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    I been using Airpush for about 6 months now, I was somewhat satisfied with their SDK prior to 5.0 release. My CPM was decent but now with the new SDK my CPM is awesome. CPM yesterday was $9.75 and was pretty much hovering around $8-10 last week. I am hoping this will continue to be steady. My AM has informed me they are releasing a SDK 5.1 soon which will just be the smartwall SDK. So far I am satisfied with their new SDK and will continue to use them as long as CPM stays consistent..fingers crossed!! :)

As for Leadbolt, I wish I had more postitive feedback but I dont. When I first tried them I was fairly satisfied but a few weeks later my CPM dropped..ALOT and continued to drop. When I would seek help from their support dept I felt like they had no idea what I was talking about and giving me very generic and broad answers that were not very helpful. I have noticed they have released 3 SDKs in the past few months... I think they are at SDK 3.01B or something like that...looks like they need test their SDKS more thoroughly before their SDK goes live.

I have also heard pretty positive things about SendDroid's SDK but I have yet tried it..

5. Eastmore

Eastmore New Member

Sep 1, 2012
    That's awesome Rottie! CPMs last week averaged above $10 for me, so I'm stoked out of my mind. I wasn't sure if the reality would live up to the hype on Airpush SDK 5.0 but it has... so I'm over the moon about SDK 5.1. That is gonna rock :)

6. Rottie Droid

Rottie Droid New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Yes, I too am very excited for the release of their SDK 5.1. Hope it will be released soon. So far with the release of their SDK my CPM has been shooting up towards $10! Their Smartwall unit I think is pretty darn innovative as it is just not 1 ad unit, it can show different ads or videos/rich media depending on user's connection speed which I think its pretty awesome.

Keeping fingers crossed that CPM stays consistent and can't wait for SDK 5.1 release.

7. mishawaka

mishawaka New Member

Sep 22, 2012
    I had a strong affinity as well for Leadbolt, and it was hard to ultimately distance myself because I actually ended up making good money. I just wanted to try other things and I'm glad I did, because two other avenues have now been more profitable for me, with Airpush chief among them. I used to get really really frustrated at how my CPM would fluctuate ridiculously with Leadbolt. It just made no sense and I didn't like the wild swings. I'm only three weeks into Airpush sdk 5.0., but my second week topped my first and my third week topped my second, so (with all three weeks averaging over $9) I am definitely a fan right now.

8. LeadBolt

LeadBolt New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I would love to help get to the bottom of this. Please PM me your PUB ID so we can go line-by- line together so I can help you. Those who don’t PM me will be called out.