1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

LG Premier - Have a few questions

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by LANCE, Jun 6, 2016.

1. LANCE

LANCE Guest

Sponsored Ad

Hi,

I can't find anything on the web about this phone. I just bought it, for straighttalk, and it's very nice.

Questions:

1-- Is there a way to turn the camera on manual? I see no way at all to adjust exposure or ISO or light/dark

2-- The ringer stays on vibrate even when I turn the volume down to the total bottom. Pressing the button will take the volume down down down to zero, but the vibrate never goes off. I found nothing in the main settings to fix this, and in the text settings the only option is to turn vibrate ALWAYS OFF. But this means I don't have an option to use vibrate on text, it's just always off.

:( :( :(

I will admit I am kinda sad y the newer phones. I like the way the older androids worked.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    The LG Premier appears to have two variants:
    L61AL - GSM Version - Here is some detail along with Tutorials
    L62VL - LTE Version - Here is some detail along with Tutorials

Both links include a link to the appropriate User Guide. I see there is a button to access camera settings, but I can't tell if manual operation is available. Most manufacturers are trying to automate as much as possible. If you want strong control over the camera either buy a higher end (more expensive) phone or buy a camera.

Can't help with the vibrate question, but again, low end phones do not have all the features you might be looking for. Limited choices is one of the trade offs. That said you may still find something in the tutorials or manuals. Maybe a choice in the Vibration Type offers silence?

The phone was released in Korea as the LG K10.

What did older Android OS versions offer that you miss?

3. Sponsored Advertisement