1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Live wallpaper question

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by wingnut144, Apr 8, 2010.

1. wingnut144

Bronze

Jan 3, 2008

Sponsored Ad

I have just recently updated my Droid to the Android 2.1 OS and now can have the live wallpapers, which is cool.

Its odd though, if I set a live wallpaper, it seems to stay set for a few days, and then the next time I open up my Droid, its back to the default, non-live wallpaper.....

I didn't change it, seems to do it randomly.....

Anyone else having this happen? Also, where can I get MORE options for live wallpapers, that are free? This is a work phone, so I don't want to hack it or anything....are there options??

Thanks

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I have not seen or heard of your specific problem. It seems the live wallpapers effect performance and battery life. So I only use them to show off my phone.
    A search for "live wallpapers “ in the market pulls many results. The fireworks one is really cool and has lots of settings.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    If you have any other 3rd party home apps they can sometimes conflict with live wallpapers even if you don't have them on. I was having this problem once in awhile going back to Pandahome or dxtop Home.

5. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    When a live wallpaper force closes (crashes) your old wallpaper will come back.