1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Live Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Ramesh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008

Sponsored Ad

Any tips on getting more of these? Been googling, but not too much/any success...

2. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007

i've downloaded a couple through the app st...err Android Market. Look under themes. Theres only a few decent ones now although I'm sure we'll see quite a few more the longer the nexus one is on the market and once 2.1 is available for the Droid, Cliq, etc...

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    what are some decent ones you've come across?

5. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    my favorite one is "starfield". still not really anything that I like more than the default nexus one or the water one.

hopefully it's only a matter of time before we see more creative things such flowing beer taps and dancing women ;)

6. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    Very cool. I like the smoke one after I turn off the neon green.

7. Vazguard

Bronze

Jan 10, 2008
    Since the 2.1 SDK is available for developers, live wallpapers can be designed easily. I would also expect more of these to be listed on the Market once more devices receive the 2.1 update.