1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Login Not Currently Working

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Mar 16, 2011.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

We made a pretty big move today, migrating to an entirely new forum software. I'm excited about all the changes and look forward to sharing all the cool new features. One of the not so great things that's happened is the breaking of the app. It's turned a stable application into a wonky app that won't let you login.

I want to assure you that I am aware of the issues with the app and it's the first thing on my priority list. I'm working with the developers on a fix that will either be an update to the app or some behind the scenes fixes that get things working properly.

I cannot provide a specific timeframe, other than to say I'm shooting for ASAP.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I8qbert

Bronze

Aug 24, 2008
    Ok, I thought it was just me.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Have you been able to replicate / verify the proble with changing your password on the normal view in a browser?

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Not yet, but I will look into it.

6. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Just a quick update. Login now works. Posting, replying is still not functional. Progress.:)

• Like Like x 1