1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Google Wallet work with DNA

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by MandyMakesApps, Apr 24, 2013.

1. MandyMakesApps

MandyMakesApps New Member

Apr 24, 2013

Sponsored Ad

Does anyone know how to make Google Wallet work on a Droid DNA? Everytime I install it I am told that it's not compatible with my phone. :( It seems like it would be pretty useful.

Thanks!

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    It will say that, but as long as it has an NFC chip in the phone it should work just fine. Thats just Verizon being Verizon.

Says the samething on my Galaxy Nexus but still works.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Take a look here for some insight.

5. robertstroke

robertstroke New Member

May 3, 2014
    I hope you solved your problem. Google wallet is really helpful, it is the best choice. Now that Google Wallet is here, is a regular wallet even required? Pay without cash or credit card in hand, safely and securely.

6. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    From over a year ago, I would hope so. If not, I could not blame the OP for giving up at this point.

7. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You need to download it from other source, and then place it on your device and then install it, I hope it will solve your problem.