1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Make My Hero Faster?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by rrruss79, Jun 10, 2010.

1. rrruss79

rrruss79 New Member

Jun 10, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Hey guys, I was just wondering what i could do to make my Hero faster.. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

2. Sponsored Advertisement

3. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Our you can overclock it! :D

Beta

4. rrruss79

rrruss79 New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Overclock? That sounds intense. What's that.. haha

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    lol clocking is basically the speed at which the processor runs. To overclock means to speed up the processor, whereas underclock is to lower the speed of the processor. You have to be careful with this because doing it incorrectly WILL brick your phone. Thats why we recommend reading about safe speeds ;)

6. rrruss79

rrruss79 New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    I see.... Sooo... That probably wouldn't be the best idea for me to do then huh... I would probably mess it up.. haha :/

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    its not that hard, just follow the instructions and you should be golden
    or you could always just shoot it out of a canon...that should make it go REAL fast :p

8. rrruss79

rrruss79 New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Really? Where could i find instructions? Haha
    And yeah.. I'd like to keep my phone when it's fast... lol

9. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
  10. rrruss79

rrruss79 New Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Oh, Awesome. Haha Well thank you very much!

11. theurbanblend

theurbanblend New Member

Jun 26, 2010

rrruss79 > I had the same issues when I did the update to 2.1. My phone was constantly running out of space and to be honest anything under 55MB makes the device run a little buggy. I did a "factory data reset" under Menu>Security and now the phone is running really fast and currently sits at 104MB of free space. I guess a lot of junk was just sitting on the phone doing nothing because the reset provided me with a ton of more space. When you do the reset you dont have to worry about your contacts, apps or anything you have on the SDcard because they will all be waiting for you when your done. Go ahead and try it a let me know how it goes.