1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe when it comes to AT&T

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Dec 16, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

I haven't seen any word of the Nexus S coming to AT&T, but I'm assuming they'll release one down the road. That's based on the Nexus One release schedule.

Has anyone heard if the S is coming to AT&T? I'd consider it, but not sure given the changes. I still have much love for my Nexus One.

2. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008
    I know I haven't heard anything and believe me I've been asking around. I was hoping with the pending release of the S that the prices for the N1 would plumment, so far no such luck.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I don't think Nexus One prices have been higher. Amazing given the fact it's a year old. Great phone.

5. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008
    I agree, the N1 is a great phone, I came close to scoring one on CL but the seller disappeared.

6. AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano New Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Well this is also my conundrum I have a nexus S on att right now with edge only. I have wifi 95% of the time but I find that sometimes with the wifi problem and edge only I get a data connection loss in some Widgets. So I don't know if I should swith to T-Mobile or stay with my get up.
    AT%T 49 a month (sharing a family plan with only 10 unlimited data plan because I'm on edge. But the above problem occurs occasionally)

T-Mobile 80 a month unlimited everything and would have 3G when wifi is weak

What do you guys think?

Sent from my Nexus S using Everything Android App