1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Media Link doesn't work well

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by tikogto, Nov 16, 2009.

1. tikogto

tikogto New Member

Nov 10, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I installed the program and it keeps crashing. I'm using Windows 7 and no matter what settings I use installing it zonks out grrrrr.:dft007:angry

2. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Seems to work flawlessly on xp/vista. Havent used it on 7 yet.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    If you can figure out how to sync from the Device Center to the phone, please let me know. It appears to want to put all the photos from my PC into my phone, but I do not want them all there. Did a couple manually, but then what is the purpose of this "tool"?

5. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Actually its pretty easy to configure just started it up and it asks you were you want to sync the music, videos, and pictures from. So i just make folders within my computer that are like "droid music", "droid videos", and "droid pictures" and than i just put the files i want to sync with my droid in the respective folders :dft010:big_smile

Hope this helps.