1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Milestone X digitizer

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by glshub, Dec 5, 2012.

1. glshub

glshub New Member

Sep 30, 2011

Sponsored Ad

I am needing a digitizer for a Milestone X. I am having trouble finding the right one. Anyone know where I can buy one?
    Thanks

Sent from my Milestone X using Everything Android

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    When you say you are having trouble finding the right one, what does that mean? What is the trouble? You bought one, but it is not correct?

Let me Google that for you....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. glshub

glshub New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Google me this Batman. Have you ever installed a DX digitizer on a MX? If so. I would like to have your first hand knowledge. Until then. Your little Google trick is useless.

Have you?

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Drop the attitude. Your original post asked about where to buy a digitizer. You made no mention of looking for help in installing one. You also said you were having trouble finding the right one and I inquired what that meant.

There are a number of videos available that guides one through the tear-down and reassembly process, but I am sure you already know all about them so what exactly are you looking for?

6. glshub

glshub New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    I was not looking for help with installation. I was wondering if you had first hand experience with the installation of the DX digitizer on a MX. If you had actually installed one then you actually know they are the same. If not then we are back to square one. I have an idea, let's just let it go. I will probably buy the DX digitizer and install it. If all goes well and it works then one of us will actually know if it is the same part or not. Until then we will just have to assume it is the correct part.

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Okee dokee......Good luck and let us know how it goes.....