1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

More Questions for My New Droid: Email?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by QueenTiye, Apr 27, 2010.

1. QueenTiye

QueenTiye New Member

Apr 26, 2010

Sponsored Ad

I have too many email addresses, I'll admit, but I'm not yet ready to consolidate. I've got a yahoo account, a couple of earthlink accounts, a couple of gmail accounts, and of course my work account. So far on my Droid I've gotten my work and gmail set up, but how do I add other pop accounts?

BTW, I'm not unwilling to port into gmail but I would still want to be able to compose email and send "from" those ported addresses, and I'd like to be able to tell which account I'm dealing with.

Any assistance welcomed!

QT

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Okay this is how I did it. I have four email accounts forwarded to my gmail account. This gives me the true push effect. In google mail settings you can select it to reply from the account that received it. I think but am not sure, you can also select wich account it displays when creating and sending new mail.

I hope this helps you and welcome to EA. :dft009:smile

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. QueenTiye

QueenTiye New Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Thanks for the tip. Actually, I did find out how to add an account by email - I'm suspecting you hadn't realized that my question was really that basic! :)

QT