motorola charm cant send or recieve mms

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Phones' started by Jesus Delgado, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Jesus Delgado

Bronze

i bought the motorola charm or mb502 on ebay now its on straiggttalk ... well i reieve the message about downloading the mms but it never downloads or the pictures i send never send but the internet works fine can anyone help
    Sent from my MB865 using Everything Android

2. stevetaz

MMS is very often an additional function that providers charge extra for. Are you sure your cellular plan includes MMS? You might want to look at one of your bills or call your provider to make sure your account is provisioned properly....

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Jesus Delgado

Bronze

yeah staright talk is suppose to gave it for 45 a month its unlimited everything and thars included

Sent from my MB865 using Everything Android

5. n99hockey

Can't hurt to give them a call and just make sure it is enabled. Just because it is SUPPOSED to be there doesn't mean it is.

6. llulua Mahalo

llulua Mahalo New Member

Similar problem with Samsung Fascinates. We found out that mobile data must be turned on to send or receive photos. Could send with just wifi but took several hours for contacts to receive them.

We have heard that using GO SMS Pro app or Handcent SMS app will allow you to do all without mobile data. We're going to try GO SMS Pro later today. The recent update to Handcent has seemed to have screwed it up.

7. ThomasErdbrik

ThomasErdbrik New Member

There are lot of Android mobile phone are same issue.My karbonn mobile A1 is same issue,can anyone is share my problem.Can send anyone for my replay.