1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Motorola Droid X Forums

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Jun 20, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

We know it's coming, we've seen the photos, so here's the Motorola Droid X Forum.

2. Tucsonstan

Tucsonstan New Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Went to Best Buy today and put my name down for the first one! Could not believe it. Hope they don't misplace my order form. :016:upset

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I was at Best Buy yesterday also. There was a flyer at the checkout for the Droid X. I asked the cashier and she said they've got a number of pre-orders.

Congrats on your pre-order and welcome to the site. Be sure to grab the 'everything android' app, now available in the App Market.

5. Tucsonstan

Tucsonstan New Member

Dec 14, 2006
    Thanks Chris, will do. I've been with Verizon for a good many years and our company cells are Verizon also. Thought that maybe I would try the new iphone 4 and see what all the talk was about. Pre ordered one, got it, had it for a few days and sold it on Craig's list. It was a very good phone but not me. Before this I had the Incredible. Once my son-in-law saw it, he fell in love with it so I sold it to him and have been waiting for big V to come out with something new. One of my co-workers had been told Verizon was going to come out with some really great phones in the next couple of months, and he was right. So the wait starts. Been trying to read any info I can about the X. This one sounds like a winner. And that 4.4 in screen is the selling ticket. Will work wonders with these tired eyes, lol. :dft010:big_smile