1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy SII

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Beemer, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Beemer

Beemer New Member

Sep 26, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Since apple says it adheres to DRM standards, is there an easy way to move my music from iTunes to my new Android phone?

• Like Like x 1
  2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Clarisse

Clarisse Guest

I've just taken delivery of my new Samsung Galaxy S2 on the o2 network in the UK and have tried downloading my music from iTunes onto Samsung Kies. It brings across all the songs ok but doesn't bring across the Artist name or Album title. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to bring the names and titles across aswell please.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    See post above.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    It wont however upload any songs that have any sort of DRM protection on it.

#5 n99hockey, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  7. knuckles1978

knuckles1978 New Member

Mar 10, 2013
    1. Hit the iPhone with a hammer many times.

2. Go to the play store on your proper phone and install 'download copyleft mp3'.

3. Download all the music you had on your iThing to your proper phone.

4. Job done, congratulate yourself. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

8. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I think you could download it in PC and then can transfer it to your new Android device, it would be the best way.

9. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    There is no option to send anything from iPhone to a android. I haven't find anything like that yet.

10. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    i am second to EdwardSmith36. but there is a solution that you can transfer in your PC and the transfer into your phone

11. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    It's diffucult since iphone is windows and samsung galaxy sII an android. Gotta search for an answer for this.

12. LettieRamos

LettieRamos New Member

Sep 27, 2016
    So what does it means?

13. dahuadingdang

dahuadingdang New Member

Jul 18, 2016
    Nowdays, you can use mobile transfer tool to Move music from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy SII easily on PC. If still needed, just search it by yourself.