Droid Charge Multiple questions with Samsung Droid Charge

Discussion in 'Samsung Android Phones' started by Salil Surendran, May 26, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I recently rooted my phone and installed Eclipse 2.0 on my phone. I had quite a few problems with it afterwards:
    1. Even though I registered the new install with the same google account my paid apps as well as free apps are not getting automatically downloaded to the phone.
    2. Ever since I did the new install my screen is not automatically adjusting itself in bright sunlight and this is especially noticeable when I am driving around using my google navigation. I have setup options to auto - adjust brightness.
    3. I sometimes notice that even now my CPU spikes up and my phone appears frozen(though it is lot less frequent with the new install). I was wondering if there is any app that will record a history of which app is using cpu. I don't need an app that tells me which app is using cpu right now because when the phone is frozen I can't use that app anyway but I want an app that will record which app used cpu 5-10 minutes ago and possibly give me a graph.
    4. With the new eclipse install I got an app called 'Car Home' that automatically starts up when it connects to my car bluetooth. Is there any app that can have my phone automatically play a playlist, pandora etc.?
    5. In Google navigation I see that it brings up a history of locations that I had previously visited but many times a place that I had visited a couple of days ago is not there, I guess since the app based upon time of the week tries to predict where you will be travelling next. Is there any way to search history or any place that Google nav stores history?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Just open up the Play Store and slide to the right, all your apps are there, just click to install

Check with the ROM Dev. Perhaps that is not yet supported?

I am not sure about this one

Look in to an app called Tasker or Phoneweaver
    You can set up profiles that if you plug in to a certain connection it can start different apps, turn off wifi, or turn on BT or whatever you like

I am not sure, however I don't THINK it predicts where you want to go.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. One more question. I am perpetually on low RAM. Is it because some of my apps are installed on internal memory and not on the SD Card? Should I move all apps to my SD Card?
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

You could try. But any apps that you move to the SD card and you use will break the apps widget on the homescreens if you use them.