1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Music App Question

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by zero7980, Nov 7, 2009.

1. zero7980

zero7980 New Member

Nov 7, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I was an iTunes guy before my droid purchase. I'm using doubletwist to import my non-DRM music and it's working okay. I'm having one issue I was hoping you all could help me resolve - my compilation music (one album, many artists) are showing up as a different album for each artist.

So I have:

Album - artist 1
    Album - artist 2

Etc...

Any idea how I can get my droid, or doubletwist to merge these? Or, can you suggest another way of importing my music?

I really don't wanna just copy the music folder, because there is a lot of stuff I don't want copied.

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can offer!

zero

2. EliseMe

EliseMe New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Because I'm rather fond of the playlists I already have in iTunes, I'm using Salling Software's (http://www.salling.com/) Media Sync application.

It seems that, at least in my situation, enabling USB debugging is required to get the application to work.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. zero7980

zero7980 New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    I'll check it out. I'm definitely not opposed to using a different music management program, as long as it will import aac into the library and sync with my droid. =D

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Welcome to the site and thanks for joining.

I wish I could help. I installed DoubleTwist last week, but haven't had a chance to work with it yet. If you find a solution, please post it here for others.

Again, thanks for joining! Enjoy the site.