1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Music download problem

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Biscaynebays, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Biscaynebays

Biscaynebays New Member

Nov 28, 2009

Sponsored Ad

I just bought the "Love on the Inside" album by Sugarland from Amazon.com. I downloaded the MP3 album file. When I try to play it, it sounds like it is playing in fast forward. It sounds just like the old cartoons with Alvin and the Chipmunks. It would be funny, except, its not.

Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do to fix the problem?

2. tj!2k6

Bronze

Aug 7, 2006
    Does it only sound like that when you play it on the Droid? -- How does the purchased music play back if you connect the Droid to your PC and play it back on the PC using your Droid as removable media/source?

Is the playback actually fast? If you look at the playback/time indicators, are the seconds passing quicker than in real life?

If you transfer music from your PC to the Droid, how does that play?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Biscaynebays

Biscaynebays New Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Answer to Music playback issue

I went to the Verizon store. They simply removed the battery and reset the phone. That fixed the problem. They said that I should always remove the battery and reset the phone if I have any other problems. Thanks.

5. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Is this your first smartphone type device? have you always had just regular cell phones? or have you had amazing luck with smartphones? what the tech said is 100 percent correct ever have an issue with the phone just pop out that battery put it back and and voila its back :dft012:wink if that doesnt happen you will be in some more trouble though :dft007:angry

enjoy your droid!