1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Music download

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dynamic, Jan 11, 2012.

1. dynamic

dynamic New Member

Jan 9, 2012

Sponsored Ad

is their any way I can down load full lenght song from the internet to my music without connecting my phone to my computer ? Is it posible my phone is a samsung ultra

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Everything Android

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Use an app like Music Junk. Or Music Paradise. Find your song. Preview and download.

The apps I listed are great. My daughter installed one and kept getting air push ads. I removed it and installed these.

http://db.tt/fgNlPiRd (Music Junk ...)

Music Paradise is in the market.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Or umm...Google Music if it available in your country

5. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Downloading from Google Music to play on any player is not free. Only certain songs are.

I assumed OP wanted a specific song/songs. Google Music needs to be bought through Amazon, I believe.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Well getting paid music for free is illegal...soo there is that...

And no, you dont need Amazon music to buy Google Music songs...use the Market, if available in your country

7. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    I pretty much buy all my music through amazon mp3. If it is not pre installed on your device you should be able to download it from the market.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I used to, but I try to use Google Music first, if they don't have the label/artist..then I go to Amazon

9. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    I want to use Google music but I still find it kinda cumbersome. Sadly I think they should take some notes from apple and their implementation with icloud.

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Cumbersome how? Loading music or overall usage of the app, software?
    Getting all my music to Google Music...yea kind of annoying, and took a while. Some songs didn't upload, or uploaded wrong, etc. That yea, could have been better, it also could have been me, having songs from iTunes, Amazon, etc loading to a new service...things probably got messed up.

Overall usage, is fairly nice, app could use some polish, but seems ok. Never used iCloud so I can't really compare...

11. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    That's the problem. Migrating all my songs from iTunes (drm free of course) and amazon has just been a hassle. And it seems once I get the songs added to Google music on my PC it is a pain to get them to show up in the Google music app on the phone. I like the app itself it just seems to be a pain to get everything organized exactly how I want.

12. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    ITunes....sucks....Just my opinion.

13. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2011
    have you Google it regarding the new app ? May be these app were old now :(

14. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Huh?

15. slimsandroid

slimsandroid New Member

Feb 19, 2014
    I use Spotify, easy. of course you cant get latest albums but its super easyto use.

16. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You can download from many online site..

17. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    Same me here i use spotify it's easy to use and download.

18. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    If you are searching for a good hollywood music, install Musixmatch, its the best app for downloading your music.

19. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    Use good music dude i think it will work..