1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Music location

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

My wife sent to me some Music files via bluetooth and i want to find their location after selecting DISC DRIVE but cannot.There are tones of folders and i checked almost all but cannot locate. The same also for some pictures taken with the DHD. Please help. I want to find them and copy to my laptop.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Pictures will be in a folder called DCIM either on the Phone or SD Card. Not sure where BT Transfered files are located, open up your file manager and search for the file name of one of the files and then you will find the folder.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Though i can locate DCIM on my computer but i suppose i cannot see DCIM in two places or can i - on the device and also on Sd card?

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    If you can see the one on the device on the PC then thats where they are, unless you set up the camera to save to the SD card, which I would recommend you do if you have not done that.

To see images you took if they are on the phone, just go to the gallery and view them that way.