1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Music player

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by boog55, Feb 4, 2011.

1. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Any suggestions on a music player app that I can sync easily from my pc and create and easily rearrange play lists? I am A VERIZON customer and vcast is an option but $3 per month- anyone use it and is it worth it- V cast media manager?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Everything Android App

2. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Do NOT use the Verizon app. Total waste of money. What do you want to sync from? ITunes? Windows Media Player?

There are many great media players for Android. Let us know exactly what you need.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    Sherri- i buy music from i-tunes which automatically goes to Media Player in which i typically sync from that until i tried last night. I will tell you i did the Verizon App and hated it so it was deleted but now that may have screwed up my sync processing in media player. This is what i need - an easy way to sync my music but unlike the native player i need to be able to rearrange my playlist once compiled because i use the phone to teach spin and aerobics classes. thanks

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Doesnt iTunes not sync due to DRM restrictions?

6. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    i have had no problem using the media player to sync to my phone before-even though i purchase using i-tunes. it honestly i believe has been since i downloaded then undownloaded that verizon app- maybe some of the app was not taken off- should a media sync app be on it? it has never popped up before it was only mount on the notifications then easy sync of music.

7. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Follow up: Double Twist and Air Sync seem to work well for this. ;)

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

8. boog55

Bronze

Dec 9, 2010
    Sherri do I need pro player? Or can I just use the double twist with air sync?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Everything Android App

9. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Pro Player is so you can rearrange play lists directly from the music player. Native player won't allow this.

If you set up your playlists in Double Twist and Air Sync, you don't need Pro Player. I use it because I like to rearrange the play lists directly on phone. I dont use iTunes, but Air Sync works with WM Player as well.

Sent from my Droid using Everything Android App

10. tuvpnserver

tuvpnserver Guest

There are many great media players for Android