1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

music problem with galaxy s III

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by TR3YCDC, Jul 14, 2013.

1. TR3YCDC

TR3YCDC New Member

Dec 7, 2012

Sponsored Ad

I have two things I'd like to discuss. They both involve music on my phone. Problem #1: I'm riding in a friend's car. We want to listen to music not on the radio. He plugs up his ipod/iphone. Everything is smooth as silk. I plug in my android. Static, buzzing, contantly having to twist and turn cord. What is the deal with that? How can I fix that? Problem #2: I use the preinstalled music player on my galaxy s III. However, the sound quality is just average. There were apps I used to improve sound quality for music on my galaxy s I. They worked great. I install them on my galaxy s III. No difference in sound quality whatsoever. I've tried many apps. Is there something wrong with my phone? Please respond back as soon as possible.

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    I've had similar issues with my Nexus 4. The fix was to find a skinny 3.5mm audio cable. I had been using a thicker cable from Monoprice and it didn't make great contact on my phone. The result was just like you have experience, spotty connection with static.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Michael Bolten

Michael Bolten New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    ^ this. and also maybe contact cleaner spray?? they sell this stuff to spray into headphone jacks in case there's dirt and grime and crap. As for you sound issue...have you tried something like Rocket Player or Doubletwist? I know those have different EQ's that can be purchased.