1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Must have apps for your phone.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by ashley80, Apr 14, 2014.

1. ashley80

ashley80 New Member

Apr 14, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Personal opinion, this is a list of Android apps that you should have on your Android device. Of course, there are hundreds of thousands of apps in Google Play, if you like any others and think they are "must-have apps", free to leave a comment below.

a. Kingdom of Legend - Android/iOS
    A must-have strategy game for your phone. Very easy to play. Good and active community from other countries. PvP and wars all day long and it’s free to play. Lots of daily activities, freebies and cool events with prizes. You get to be the king of your own kingdom and defeat other kingdoms from all over the world. I strongly recommend this game to everybody.

b. Dropbox
    Everyone knows what Dropbox is and if you don’t you should get it. Cloud storage for all your devices so you can access files from anywhere, on any of your devices. An extremely helpful app that is free and uses someone else’s storage space.

c. Wikipedia
    Open up your browser and type in Wikipedia.com. Open the Android app and type in your search that is sure to deliver you with the best Wikipedia results for your search terms. Provides all Wikipedia function so get it now.

d. 9gag
    For your daily dose of laughter and occasional man tears.

e. Facebook
    Take Facebook outside of your computer and start sharing everything and anything under the sun.

2. RL52

RL52 New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    I'd like to add Evernote. you can organize great with that app. i use it for notes, receipes, fotos etc...on- and offline

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. rom x

Bronze

Jun 27, 2011
    mighty text has to be on everones list.

5. asm29

asm29 New Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Offline dictionary can help too. For regular cleaning of cache to free up sa storage space, use Clean Master and App Mgr III. If you have more space, add games (not casual games to kill time) but games that can exercise your brain too. I don't know why people still play games like sims or talking whatever, they don't do nothing for your brain. Total waste of time. I like games that stimulate the brain: Puzzle games (Spill Zone, Honeyday Blitz 2), reflex games (Ball Jump, Gun Fu Stickman), memory games and even trivia games!

6. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Great note as usual. I like your efforts here to find out the best one.

7. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I will add more games, angry birds, temple run. And for App whatsapp, Messenger, UCbrowser. :cool:

8. kayleescott

kayleescott New Member

May 22, 2014
    Social Media: FB and IG
    Work: Gmail and WPS office
    Game: Honeyday Blitz 2 and Guess the movie

9. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    The must have app for me is MX Player, it plays almost every format and I use it for watching movies since I have started using an android device.

10. kdenominator

kdenominator New Member

Sep 8, 2015
    Hmm let me see...

Spotify, Facebook, Messenger, Gmail, Honeyday Blitz 2, Clash of Clans, Instagram. Those are my essentials. Phone is useless without them. LOL

11. asm29

asm29 New Member

Sep 10, 2015
    You caught my attention, I play both games. And recently installed Guess The Song (different game dev from Guess The Movie) but yeah, you get what I mean. HDB2 is also a decent game. There are so many puzzle games sprouting so I am a bit surpised to see someone mentioning it.

12. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Facebook, Whats app, MX Player, or Many games..