1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

My favorite Verizon commercial

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by TheMadJester, Nov 8, 2009.

1. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Well you are the filmmaker dunno if i want to compete with you :dft011:tounge_out

2. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    "iphone sucks" droid voice mp3

well, here it is. i just threw it together at work. i'll work on it some more when i have more time.

http://www.anthonyjcox.com/storage/iphonesucks.mp3

enjoy!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
  5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    att is fighting back with EDGE!
    hahahaha

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/...-verizons-3g-ad-campaign-by-bragging-about-e/

6. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
  7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    exactly
    they got complacent...time to put up or shut up

8. Boycan

Boycan New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    I tried to set this (iphone sux) as a message tone by saving it to the desktop then moving to the storage card then using the file manager to move it to the media/audio/messaging file. I dont know why but now I can set it as an individual ringtone but that is all? We need a ringtone/notification/messaging tip thread I think? :dft007:angry

9. Neutrino

Bronze

Sep 30, 2009
    What I find amusing is that a salesperson at the Germantown, MD VZW store was using an iPhone as his personal device. Given how MS's Ballmer gave an iPhone wielding employee a hard time, wonder how this guy got through the system?

10. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    You need to make a new folder on your sd card labeled "notifications" and put the mp3 file into that folder than it will be a choice for notification tones, also if u want ringtones make a ringtones folder and if u want custom alarm tones make an "Alarms" folder. This was gone over in another thread just figured it tell ya quick instead of having you go find the other thread lol. :dft011:tounge_out

11. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    is he a service technician? verizon service techs don't actually work for verizon. they would for a third party company that verizon hires. so they don't get discounts on phones from verizon at all and they don't need to have verizon service even though they work there.

12. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i love verizons introduction

via Engadget

13. Eugene

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    did you do that by sequencing or do you have some speech synthesizer? I was thinking it would be funny to do a droid voice for the viocemail message "you have reached the droid designated as r4d7, please leave a message for my master."

Of course I'm showing my age again with more old school star wars references.

14. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    it is my voice run through filters in an audio editing program. if i get some time i'm going to work on it a little more.

that would be funny. if you want to record your voice in a wav or mp3 file and send it to me i can filter it to sound similar to this one.

15. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    another great commercial from vzw

16. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
  17. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    "We’re glad to see three of the major U.S. carriers are spending their money in court instead of on their networks."

At least USCC is upgrading. They will have EVDO next year! It will be nice to get off .00001X.

18. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    i used to work for USCC. They are hands down the best cellular company there is. i can't tell you how amazing the company is and how they train their employees to take care of customers. the only thing they lack is fast data and cool devices. i worked there over 2 years ago and they were just testing EVDO in Wisconsin. i wish they were a bigger company. i would never leave them.

19. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    another shot at iphone

20. TheMadJester

Bronze

Jul 14, 2009
    god i love this phone! :dft010:big_smile

21. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    wow...:dft011:tounge_out