1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

My lucky break...

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by AndroidN3rd, Apr 16, 2010.

1. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008

Sponsored Ad

So I was talking to a friend of a friend who happens to go to one of the huge high schools in Omaha.. He told me he stole a Motorola droid from a locker at school but it locked him out and wanted gmail account info.. I told him I'd give him $20 for it. He had no clue what to do with it, so he sold it to me :D :D
    I called customer support and a VERY nice representative told me how to hard reset the phone AND skip activation. So I now have TWO Droids. Fully functional Wi-Fi, Camera, Music player, everything :dft003:cool FTW?!?!? I'll post a thread on how I did it.

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Find the owner and get his Droid back to him. I know I would be bummed if some jackball stole my phone.

Do the right thing buddy, you will be rewarded in the long run.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    Verizon said the owner called in and said he sold the phone :) So they didn't report it stolen.. So no one is missing it. It was out of service. I wouldn't feel right about having someones device