1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

New android user needing help

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Dgavit, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Dgavit

Dgavit New Member

Jan 14, 2010

Sponsored Ad

This is the fourth forum I have asked this question on and still have not received a response. I was on my HTC the other day doing a google image search. I pressed something on accident that allowed me to scroll through the pictures instead of clicking on 1 at a time. When I selected a picture I could just press an arrow on the right or left to scroll through the pictures. It did not take me to the websites like normally. It showed me a thumbnail of the picture and I could select view full screen. Once I went back I could keep scrolling through the pictures. Can someone please help me find out how to active this feature again?

2. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    When in google images ... scroll down and click on classic veiw. Then it will view as on PC. The side scroll is the mobile view.

5. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
    whoa...im new to the android forums and the space in between! do the posts transfer between the EWM and here?

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Only this forum. General. It doesn't show up in the EWM forum list but does show up in New Posts. I like it.

7. TreeFrog

Bronze

Aug 27, 2007
    ahh...thats it! i was lookin at both New posts at both sites...just confusing when you look at the header and see different sites. thats why i referred op to the android forums...haha. oh well...im new!

8. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    With only 5763 posts you are definitely green behind the ears!

Oh wait, you prolly meant new to EA.

9. Dgavit

Dgavit New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Right now it is showing the images just like it does on my PC. I don't see any place to change views. Where on the page is it?