1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

New gPhone Mobile Template

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by johnnydangerously, Oct 31, 2008.

1. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006

Sponsored Ad

I've added a new gPhone Mobile template that you'll get automatically when browsing from your G1. It's super fast, lean and looks great in both landscape or portrait views.

Let me know your thoughts as I'll be working on this template further in the next week or two.

In the meantime, I certainly hope you enjoy the Everything gPhone forums while browsing from your G1.

-Chris

#1 johnnydangerously, Oct 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  2. attgirl

attgirl New Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Looks really good to me. I think that being able to have something that looks and add to the overall phone makes it more appealing to people.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. ctaylor52

ctaylor52 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Superb

I agree that adding additional templates to upgrade the phone is a good idea. It gives a whole different dimension to the phone. The more versatile the better. Technology is wonderful.:)

5. kronos

kronos New Member

Feb 7, 2008
    Very clean and easy to navigate. Kudos my friend.

6. glsda

Bronze

Oct 11, 2008
    Nice job Chris.

7. sharker

sharker New Member

May 18, 2009
    Hi - great work love it, would you consider sharing the template. i have a couple of forums i would like to use it on!

Thanks

8. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I don't have permission to access the General Discussion forum but I can get to this thread. I can't change the thread sort order from my Q9c running Opera 8.65.

9. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I still don't have permission to access this forum.

10. CellZealot

CellZealot New Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Ditto! These forums behave bizarrely and I haven't tried to hard to "fix" it, but whatever the default settings are do not work properly.:016:upset

11. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Great idea. No implementation. Where have I seen this before? Oh wait, it happens everywhere. Good effort then real life interferes.

12. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Still don't have permission to access this forum. New Posts also isn't working.

13. CellZealot

CellZealot New Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Umm...yeah...yawn...same here.

14. CellZealot

CellZealot New Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Yaaaaay! All fixed now...you too bberryhill0?

15. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Yup. Works now. Your post showed up in new posts on EWM. Weird but I like it. Mobile friendly.

16. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Still plenty of oddness as a result of the integration........no easy task making Android and Windows Mobile one big happy forum family.:016:upset

17. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    It would be fine with me if all new posts on EA showed up on new posts on EWM. Maybe it's just the thread I posted to.