1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

new xoom you tube uploading issues

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by T1H8C7, May 19, 2011.

1. T1H8C7

T1H8C7 New Member

May 19, 2011

Sponsored Ad

hello all,

Just got a xoom and must admit i wasnt sure at first, but now I wouldnt trade it for an ipad 3. One question though, why wont my videos upload to youtube? I get all the way to naming the file and just endlessly wait for the upload to never begin to fill the status bar. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    Josh Prince

2. liveprintservice

liveprintservice New Member

May 20, 2011
    Probably the wrong video format?
    What fotmat u using

Sent from my VM670 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Jina

Jina New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Well, the accepted video formats and length are limited by YouTube, according to "The best YouTube video format for YouTube uploading" that a list of some well-known formats that YouTube supports are:
    WebM files - Vp8 video codec and Vorbis Audio codecs
    .MPEG4, 3GPP and MOV files - Typically supporting h264, mpeg4 video codecs, and AAC audio codec
    .AVI - Many cameras output this format - typically the video codec is MJPEG and audio is PCM
    .MPEGPS - Typically supporting MPEG2 video codec and MP2 audio
    .WMV
    .FLV - Adobe-FLV1 video codec, MP3 audio

Make sure the videos you want to upload are supported and the length limited in 15mins.

#3 Jina, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
  5. pinappu

pinappu Guest

May be your internet connection is too slow. If you try to upload a 720p video with a slow connection of from tablet it won't do.