1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Nexus One Car Dock

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, May 15, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

I gave in today and ordered it. Watched a great video by Trent Sense on the car dock. It really looks high quality and worthy of the price. I've been using the navigation quite a bit and it's been pretty handy. I have Navigon on my iPhone 3GS, but don't have a mount for it.

I like the idea of having a speakerphone, car mount, charger --- all in one.

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    sure wish there was a car dock like that for the incredible!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    In due time. HTC makes the Nexus One, makes the Nexus One car dock... why not design one for the Incredible?

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i read that there isnt a magnet in this incredible... :/

6. jjvaldez

jjvaldez New Member

May 8, 2010
    the ONLY issue i have is that i use a case and taking it in and out the case seems annoying.... that is why i have been using a generic one... ( i use the vent mount...)

7. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Good point, never thought of that. That will impact my ultimate case choice at some point.

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yea this also helped me make my decision..that and no magnet. I got a nice case from VZW...now just need to find a generic sturdy holder...

When is your dock coming in?

9. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    According to FEDEX, it will be here tomorrow.

10. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    #9 Weapondrift, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  11. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    #10 n99hockey, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
  12. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Sitting on my desk. Got it late yesterday, so haven't had the chance to rig it up. Been making improvements to the homepage here at eA.