1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Nexus one or Mytouch slide

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Takeoff, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Takeoff

Takeoff New Member

Jun 11, 2010

Sponsored Ad

okay so I have a g1 right now but I'm going to upgrade and I came down to the nexus or the mytouch slide and I want to pick the right phone because if I make the wrong decision I will have to keep the phone for almost 2 years for my next upgrade. I heard the mytouch looks smooth and the htc sense theme is cool. But the nexus one has a better screen the the mytouch and it can compete with others but its media,contact, and message display is oldschool kind of like the g1 so I'm kind of stuck which one should I get

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    personally I would pick the N1. I know there have been some not so stellar reviews from the N1 here as well as others but honestly the N1 looks more capable of rooting/flashing roms etc. granted the MT has the slide out keyboard, but to be honest, myself going to a full touch screen sans the kb I dont think ill ever go back to having a kb.

As far as the message display, im sure there is some sort of app that can change that. What exactly do you mean by message display so we can help you further?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Takeoff

Takeoff New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    im talking about how the onscreen keyboard is just like the g1

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I may be wrong but I believe that the keyboard is defaulted the same size for most android phones

Beta