1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

No Amazon MP3 Store on Droid Incredible?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, Apr 30, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Heard this from aggie on Twitter... Is there some sort of Verizon music app?

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    are you meaning your looking for a music store?
    Ive been downloading music from 4shared.com (similar to napster) but I havent put anything on my Incredible yet.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    Nothing yet that I've seen although I've read there's ways to get it on there when you root. May be my project for next weekend.

5. oakindustries

oakindustries New Member

May 11, 2010
    Search for "music junk" app. Free mp3 downloads of pretty much any song you can think of. Search for the song you want and long press on it to download. Make sure you change the download destination in settings so you can find your music easily. Did I mention it's free?

6. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Amazon does have a mobile app in the market, not sure what all it does tho

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I did this search tonight...but it didnt show up on the marketplace

8. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    That's just amazons marketplace app. It's not for music.

I downloaded and installed the .apk file today for the amazon mp3 store and it works great.

9. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Where did you find the .apk ?

10. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    There is a download for it in a similarly titled thread on Android Central. You can also Google it and find it as well. I think it can be found at xda if you're a member there. I also downloaded the Nexus One 3D gallery from there to replace the stock photo gallery. One of the things I really missed from the Nexus.