1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

noob in need. sorry if that sounds wrong, but i need some help.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by juntjoo, Nov 16, 2010.

1. juntjoo

juntjoo New Member

Nov 5, 2010

Sponsored Ad

just got this droid and i'm a bit lost after downloading app after app after app to try to emulate the experience of syncing i had so conveniently been accustomed to with windows, albeit an overall most unenjoyable(i don't care if it's not in the dictionary) phone operating system experience ever.

so i just need some guidance if anybody would be so kind as to help me with.

I would like to sync:

files(pics, spreadsheets, and what not)
    notes
    & optionally
    tasks

but notes and files. do i need an updated version of android? do i a particular program, paid or freeware, freeware preferably. or do i need a particular method, not a program, to sync files. maybe there is a bt program i'd have to resort to...

thanks in advance

oh, and i guess i've been syncing calender events and contact over the internet via google, but if there is also a better suggestion for that please share.

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    Someone will chime in here soon. I don't remember how it's done but hockey does. Try a search. There is a thread about it here somewhere.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I need a little more info about your phone, and where your files and notes and tasks are coming from.

Welcome to eA!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android App